I’m outraged by the Paris attacks by those islamic lowlife barbarians but I was not in the least surprised when it happened.
No, I’m neither a prophet nor do I have some intelligence sources.
Anyone with the slightest clue of 1400 years of islamic history and the slightest clue of islam could see that coming. In fact I’ve been expecting for some months an attack on Europe for the simple reason that the Islamic State has established a caliphate which is stable enough that it is going to stay and because it’s in the nature of the islamic caliphate that it wages jihad as soon as it has sufficient strength and because the West’s weak response to the Islamic State clearly has encouraged them.
This reasoning is clearly confirmed by an article published in the year 2005 by Spiegel Online, Germany’s biggest news magazine.
They quote a seven step plan from a book written by the Jordanian journalist Fouad Hussein who interviewed and spoke extensively with Al Qaeda leaders.
You can read the full article here.
Again, keep in mind that this article was published in 2005, which makes it almost prophetic because it plans for “the collapse of the hated Arabic governments” in the years 2010 to 2013 and the declaration of an islamic state or caliphate in 2013 to 2016.
What happened in 2010? Yep, the “Arab spring”.
What happened in 2014? Yep, the islamic state was declared.
Everything is going according to plan.
What is the plan after the caliphate is established? “Total confrontation”!
So, expect things in Europe to get worse, much worse.
One last thing. If you think the Islamic State and Al Qaeda are two different entities, think again.
They are not. The islamic state and Al Qaeda are one and the same.
The terrorists said they were from Al Qaeda Yemen whle the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attacks.
So, here is their plan. Read it and don’t be surprised anymore.
- The First Phase Known as “the awakening” — this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003, or more precisely from the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington to the fall of Baghdad in 2003. The aim of the attacks of 9/11 was to provoke the US into declaring war on the Islamic world and thereby “awakening” Muslims. “The first phase was judged by the strategists and masterminds behind al-Qaida as very successful,” writes Hussein. “The battle field was opened up and the Americans and their allies became a closer and easier target.” The terrorist network is also reported as being satisfied that its message can now be heard “everywhere.”
- The Second Phase “Opening Eyes” is, according to Hussein’s definition, the period we are now in and should last until 2006. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the “Islamic community.” Hussein believes this is a phase in which al-Qaida wants an organization to develop into a movement. The network is banking on recruiting young men during this period. Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an “army” set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.
- The Third Phase This is described as “Arising and Standing Up” and should last from 2007 to 2010. “There will be a focus on Syria,” prophesies Hussein, based on what his sources told him. The fighting cadres are supposedly already prepared and some are in Iraq. Attacks on Turkey and — even more explosive — in Israel are predicted. Al-Qaida’s masterminds hope that attacks on Israel will help the terrorist group become a recognized organization. The author also believes that countries neighboring Iraq, such as Jordan, are also in danger.
- The Fourth Phase Between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaida will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments. The estimate is that “the creeping loss of the regimes’ power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al-Qaida.” At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism.
- The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.
- The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of “total confrontation.” As soon as the caliphate has been declared the “Islamic army” it will instigate the “fight between the believers and the non-believers” which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.
- The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as “definitive victory.” Hussein writes that in the terrorists’ eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the “one-and-a-half billion Muslims,” the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn’t last longer than two years.